In a `normal` company then yes but Royal Fail is not a normal employer,it is a very ignorant and always right mentality with managers never do anything wrong and every thing is above board,but plenty of times they have come a cropper at ET's for cocking up appeals and dismissals.mclovin wrote:I am, of course, assuming the appeal manager will do a full investigation and not take orders from the old boys network of managers round these parts.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Appealing a dismissal
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: Appealing a dismissal
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
flaminmoses
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 819
- Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 14:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Appealing a dismissal
Defo one for the appeal.....they will have to have to have well forged paperwork with your signatures I'd imaginemclovin wrote:A suspended what?
They believed the manager over me despite there being no paperwork to suggest I had been warned or any evidence of a previous conversation, just a fudged account from another manager, coincidentally my managers friend. I was stitched up like a kipper.
-
mclovin
- Posts: 1106
- Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 18:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Appealing a dismissal
Precisely, their whole case hinges on it, the dismissing managers deliberations were a litany of I believe this and I believe that but with no solid evidence behind him.
-
fmrPOSTIE
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 674
- Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:52
- Gender: Male
Re: Appealing a dismissal
I'm sure 'Custard' got his sacking overturned it has been known!