ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Special Deliveries

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
SF
Posts: 183
Joined: 12 Nov 2009, 23:30
Gender: Male
Location: Midlands.

Re: Special Deliveries

Post by SF »

Defo tell them no matter how late.

Don't f**k around with specials. Recordeds nobody cares about, but specials can get you in deep do do.
delboy1969
Posts: 95
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 17:40
Gender: Male

Re: Special Deliveries

Post by delboy1969 »

I did it once as well, it was a letter and I just owned up when I got back to the office, never heard any more about it.
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: Special Deliveries

Post by RedBagMan »

SF wrote:Don't f**k around with specials.
Rule Number One - anything else pales into insignificance (or Rules Two to Two Hundred and Two)

Wise (if profane) words indeed :chuckle
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...