ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Premium bonds

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
hantsman
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 876
Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 09:33
Gender: Male

Re: Premium bonds

Post by hantsman »

Rory wrote:Say I invest the minimum £100 tomorrow, can I then sling as much money as I want into it as and when I choose? For example, £3.00 next week, £50.00 the week after, £1,000 in three months time? And can you really just cash in when you want?
No and yes
anTi
Posts: 380
Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 15:54
Gender: Male

Re: Premium bonds

Post by anTi »

Rory wrote:Say I invest the minimum £100 tomorrow, can I then sling as much money as I want into it as and when I choose? For example, £3.00 next week, £50.00 the week after, £1,000 in three months time? And can you really just cash in when you want?
I believe the minimum you can buy is £50 at a time up to a maximum or 30K per person. Usually takes 2 weeks to 'cash them in'.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Premium bonds

Post by POSTMAN »

Be careful...
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/savings/premium-bonds" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Odds of winning the million,1 in 43,474,820,688 :crazy: That's for those of you no good at numbers,43...Billion. :crazy:
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.