ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

uniform...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
SF
Posts: 183
Joined: 12 Nov 2009, 23:30
Gender: Male
Location: Midlands.

Re: uniform...

Post by SF »

jw1234 wrote:Hi, are we aloud to just order what we need? Wouldn't want to get in trouble now...
I ordered almost one of everything! Just for the hell of it. :Very Happy
bigcol
Posts: 404
Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 13:29
Gender: Male
Location: Officially the worst DO

Re: uniform...

Post by bigcol »

jw1234 wrote:Hi, are we aloud to just order what we need? Wouldn't want to get in trouble now...
There was a box to put your manager's name in. If it needs authorising they get an email.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: uniform...

Post by DGP1 »

Still waiting for the delivery of the stuff I ordered (and waiting for authorization for the rest of it), I think this means that I'll just cancel this order and just get me manager to order it instead.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: uniform...

Post by Stormproof »

My CATS turned up today, they'd been out of stock for ages.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: uniform...

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:My CATS turned up today, they'd been out of stock for ages.
They're still out of stock according to the website :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio