ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Online Uniform Ordering

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Online Uniform Ordering

Post by POSTMAN »

I can't see the catalogue or order anything either.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Online Uniform Ordering

Post by fishtank »

POSTMAN wrote:I can't see the catalogue or order anything either.
Same.
Have emailed them. :neutral:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Online Uniform Ordering

Post by clashcityrocker »

Can you pay with Paypal?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
taurus88
Posts: 1259
Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male

Re: Online Uniform Ordering

Post by taurus88 »

I just ordered some boots, but I had to write something in the last bit (I wrote "I need new boots") and give the name of somebody in the last bit (I gave the name of my line manager). No idea if this is going to cause the world to implode or not. Either way it looks like I'm going to get some new boots! Apparently, I'm not entitled to anything else. I wants me a cagoule.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12213
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: Online Uniform Ordering

Post by SpacePhoenix »

@postman and @fishtank have both your offices gone over to PSP in the last month or so?
yorkpostgal
Posts: 10
Joined: 04 Oct 2010, 10:32
Gender: Female
Location: west yorkshire

Re: Online Uniform Ordering

Post by yorkpostgal »

hi just tried ordering on the duos site but it wont let me log in, this may seem a silly question but do i put my full payroll number or part of it i'v tried loads of ways anyone help me?
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Online Uniform Ordering

Post by fishtank »

fishtank wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:I can't see the catalogue or order anything either.
Same.
Have emailed them. :neutral:

No reply... :cuppa
Still isn't working... :cuppa
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Online Uniform Ordering

Post by krussel »

I dont think you can order shoes without them speaking to a manager which defeats the whole idea :d'oh!
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Online Uniform Ordering

Post by fishtank »

Working. :Very Happy
No reply to two emails. :cuppa
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Online Uniform Ordering

Post by DGP1 »

Seems like it's working for me too................didn't know you could order wellies :nana :nana :nana
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Online Uniform Ordering

Post by krussel »

DGP1 wrote:Seems like it's working for me too................didn't know you could order wellies :nana :nana :nana

Only if you work in a Welsh delivery office though :wink:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Online Uniform Ordering

Post by DGP1 »

krussel wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Seems like it's working for me too................didn't know you could order wellies :nana :nana :nana

Only if you work in a Welsh delivery office though :wink:
That's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
seeker019
Posts: 203
Joined: 04 Dec 2007, 16:49
Gender: Male

Re: Online Uniform Ordering

Post by seeker019 »

My account is locked after trying to change the Password.

How do you unlock the account, emails just bounce back....

HELP
Trust Royal Mail? God help us all.....
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Online Uniform Ordering

Post by DGP1 »

seeker019 wrote:My account is locked after trying to change the Password.

How do you unlock the account, emails just bounce back....

HELP
Get your manager (or uniform champion) to sort it out for you...........you have to get them to authorise it anyway so you may as well let them do the whole thing :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
stuthurgeson
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 Jun 2010, 21:24
Gender: Male

Re: Online Uniform Ordering

Post by stuthurgeson »

I ordered 4 polo shirts (says max 5), 2 pairs of shorts (says 3 max) and got the exclamation marks next to them saying that I had exceeded my allowance and the order needed authorisation. Filled in my managers name and received an email this morning to say that the order had been cancelled. Phoned the uniform helpline and was told that someone in my local mail centre had cancelled the order. The girl on the phone said she couldn't understand why as I hadn't ordered any uniform for over 2 years and put the order through manually for me