Is that the inside legPOSTMAN wrote:What is it with the beef with uniform with this firm?
Anyway,I always order a size larger for shorts as they fit better (The old blue style ones that is),i'm not an 80's footballer anymore,so that's a size 30" for me.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
need shorts...
-
P13
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
- Gender: Male
Re: need shorts...
-
Johnny Remo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 14 Sep 2011, 07:24
- Gender: Male
Re: need shorts...
Don't worry - you won't be seeing so many knobbly knees with the new "shorts..."DirtyHarry wrote:Crikey, is it that time of the year already?![]()
Keep 'em covered lads, there's nothing on this whole wide world more pathetic, than the awful sight of your bandy, weedy, pasty legs, topped off with some of the knobbliest knees in Christendom.
-
mazza111
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 877
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Female
Re: need shorts...
I must be a weird shape, I actually liked the shorts. Although, did think they were a wee bit on the long side. That's one thing I do miss about the job. Getting my legs tanned without sitting in the sun for hours.
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: need shorts...
Thank Fark for that!Johnny Remo wrote:Don't worry - you won't be seeing so many knobbly knees with the new "shorts..."DirtyHarry wrote:Crikey, is it that time of the year already?![]()
Keep 'em covered lads, there's nothing on this whole wide world more pathetic, than the awful sight of your bandy, weedy, pasty legs, topped off with some of the knobbliest knees in Christendom.
In the summer at my DO, I sometimes think I'm on the set of the film, "TOBRUK", or, "I WAS MONTY'S DOUBLE." How we won EL ALAMEIN with troops wearing those ridiculous shorts, I'll never know. Perhaps, the Germans were laughing so much, we took 'em by surprise.
-
thecyclingexpostie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 15 Feb 2012, 13:51
- Gender: Male
Re: need shorts...
well i rang up, quoted staff number and there was no record of me
anyway, they set up a new user account asked if i was a new starter (said no), and they then just asked what size and one pair or two. should be here in 3-4 days (by which time we'll have seen the back of the sunshine, no doubt)
maybe i can order more stuff, if what i have hasn't gone against my name…
anyway, they set up a new user account asked if i was a new starter (said no), and they then just asked what size and one pair or two. should be here in 3-4 days (by which time we'll have seen the back of the sunshine, no doubt)
maybe i can order more stuff, if what i have hasn't gone against my name…
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Re: need shorts...
I always wear my own shorts because RM's are just too long and make me look like Freddie starr doing his Hitler impression with my boots on as well, they come halfway down my calfs.
I have got dark blue ones which of course now the uniform has changed to gray, but the DIM has not said anything about me wearing them.
I have got dark blue ones which of course now the uniform has changed to gray, but the DIM has not said anything about me wearing them.