ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Collections staff use new groundbreaking technology

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Collections staff use new groundbreaking technology

Post by dvbuk55 »

Dunt wurry about it nun of we is perfekt. :chuckle :chuckle
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: Collections staff use new groundbreaking technology

Post by fng »

DGP1 wrote:
fng wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Whoa hoooooo another grammar nazi :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

You really need to be careful because the slightest mistake will be picked up and laughed at :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
not at all, my post's are full of errors and rightly so, folks post on here to be heared not be judged by the likes of me, however I can't be doing with folks that are so keen to say or "avatar" one thing and then ditch it at the drop of a hat and to judge others from "rough" areas and yet complain when stones come through their glass house
:chuckle :chuckle TBH you started the grammar bit, I don't know what's going on between you and shipmaster but you really shouldn't take things so seriously...........otherwise I usually end up in the naughty room (and I was doing so well :chuckle ). :crazy:
i dont want too get ewe intoo the norty rume so i appleogize and considar miself moor chiled and relaxed :cuppa
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Collections staff use new groundbreaking technology

Post by DGP1 »

fng wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
fng wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Whoa hoooooo another grammar nazi :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

You really need to be careful because the slightest mistake will be picked up and laughed at :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
not at all, my post's are full of errors and rightly so, folks post on here to be heared not be judged by the likes of me, however I can't be doing with folks that are so keen to say or "avatar" one thing and then ditch it at the drop of a hat and to judge others from "rough" areas and yet complain when stones come through their glass house
:chuckle :chuckle TBH you started the grammar bit, I don't know what's going on between you and shipmaster but you really shouldn't take things so seriously...........otherwise I usually end up in the naughty room (and I was doing so well :chuckle ). :crazy:
i dont want too get ewe intoo the norty rume so i appleogize and considar miself moor chiled and relaxed :cuppa
:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio