ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
how many dismissals!!
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: how many dismissals!!
What sort of thing can a part-timer do that gets a full-timer suspended?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: how many dismissals!!
I think what he means is that a full-timer is a far more prized target for dismissal and as such may find themselves being conducted for something that would be ignored if done by a part-timer.clashcityrocker wrote:What sort of thing can a part-timer do that gets a full-timer suspended?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: how many dismissals!!
I know what he means - I am just interested in what the infractions are and whether they merited suspension.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: how many dismissals!!
Apologies.clashcityrocker wrote:I know what he means.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
the flying postman
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 14 Nov 2011, 11:14
- Gender: Male
Re: how many dismissals!!
Ok, part timer leaves keys in the van still running, van gets stolen and the police are involved not even suspended. Full timer bumps van, both him and his partner have been suspended. That's just one example.