I'll have to watch the repeat we didn't get to see it.
Just got usual stuff except I have to prove who I am.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
I'll have to watch the repeat we didn't get to see it.
Just got usual stuff except I have to prove who I am.
Why are all office working of different times, I had to prove who I was last year (or maybe the year before) and it all had to be done really quickly otherwise we'd get sacked.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
I can just rem the bit about redirections going around to a front frame, or something
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Just got usual stuff except I have to prove who I am.
I too have to prove who I am which may be a problem as I have none of the required documents.
Obviously I could get a copy of my birth certificate but it may take time.
Rumour has it I may be held in Dungavel.....
They say the immigrants steal the hubcaps of respected gentlemen.........
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
The only employees affected are some of those recruited during the 1997/2004 time period.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Now I want you to be perfectly honest here ft, did they turn the lights down low and did you put your arm round your colleague and whisper sweet nothings, like "this is f*ckin' crap"
Well that was 10 minutes I'll never get back !! I would rather of worked !!!!
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things." Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now." Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"