ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Santa hats must go...?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Santa hats must go...?

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
bringon4dayweeks wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Postman is probably working on his avatar :nervous
what about his door to doors does he have 6 lots next week ?
When has London ever got 6 :hmmmm and anyway I thought they got minions to help them do their D2Ds :nervous :chuckle :chuckle
Street urchins...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Santa hats must go...?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

TeeferTiger wrote:Street urchins...
Image

Please sir can I have more D2Ds :crazy:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Santa hats must go...?

Post by TeeferTiger »

Precisely what I was thinking of Teebs!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Santa hats must go...?

Post by DGP1 »

It's bad enough me winding up that London lot without you starting too :nervous :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Santa hats must go...?

Post by POSTMAN »

There is still a bowl full of xmas choccies at RMC towers,when they go,the xmas smilies go. :so there
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
bottletree
Posts: 35
Joined: 19 Mar 2010, 20:53
Gender: Male

Re: Santa hats must go...?

Post by bottletree »

Ah yes the xmas left overs.Someone keeps bringing in mince pies and those chocolates with toffee centres that nobody likes into our office. I've had a belly full(not literally so to speak).