Blimey, what's his name? John-boy Walton?bottletree wrote:God ,We dont have any of this sh1t in our office. Our gaffer is a top bloke. If we finish early he says good for us. If we need to get off early he helps us out. Surely its like that in some other offices?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
DIM Trying Bullying Tactics
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: DIM Trying Bullying Tactics
-
Stella102
- Posts: 597
- Joined: 06 Aug 2011, 19:32
- Gender: Male
Re: DIM Trying Bullying Tactics
DirtyHarry wrote:Blimey, what's his name? John-boy Walton?bottletree wrote:God ,We dont have any of this sh1t in our office. Our gaffer is a top bloke. If we finish early he says good for us. If we need to get off early he helps us out. Surely its like that in some other offices?
Our gaffer was a top bloke until he got his ass handed to him by higher ups now he is a total tw@t
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: DIM Trying Bullying Tactics
Ignore him,tell him to show you the agreement he is on about,i'm sure it's on the intranet somewhere.Syze wrote:I'm used to it from Lino but it's very rare that the DIM has gotten involved. He did today. Basically i won't do overtime. He told me that since I was down 40 minutes on Tuesday that I owed them that. I called bullshit. He claimed the flexibility agreement meant I had to do 30 mins OT a day. Again I called bullshit. Expecting more of the same tomorrow. Anyone anything I could print out and wave in his smarmy face?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.