ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What do you think about?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by dvbuk55 »

POSTMAN wrote:Avatricide.
Shameful - leave my dog alone, he is my best friend.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

POSTMAN wrote:Avatricide.
Cat killer :cry
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
slave
Posts: 433
Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 21:39
Location: North West

Re: What do you think about?

Post by slave »

I think of all kinds of things, from what I'm doing when I get home to what I'm planning at weekend to how the f**k can I get away from this job to world domination.. Really depends on my mood and the weather and how busy it is..

:crazy:
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by Straight4ward »

Everything and anything.

Some of which, probably, should see me incarcerated in a home for the criminally insane.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
bensonhedge
Posts: 448
Joined: 15 Mar 2010, 20:14
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by bensonhedge »

the end is nigh :nervous :nervous :nervous :nervous :nervous
Postman Plodd
Posts: 596
Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by Postman Plodd »

Compiling a list of my enemies and then devising each a different spectacular and painful demise in accordance to the nature of my grievance with them.
That and whats for tea.
ebbzie
Posts: 660
Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by ebbzie »

clashcityrocker wrote:I think about finding new opportunities for the business.
Don't any of you know about Watch and Win?
Oh dear you find them a £100,000 contract and they will you a £50 book token what a win!!!!!! :d'oh! :d'oh! :d'oh! :d'oh! :d'oh!
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What do you think about?

Post by DGP1 »

Postman Plodd wrote:Compiling a list of my enemies and then devising each a different spectacular and painful demise in accordance to the nature of my grievance with them.
That and whats for tea.
Some of these are really scary.......................because I've done this too :nervous

We really have too much time to think on our own, maybe we shouldn't be out on our own for that long..............going postal anyone :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
scoobydo79
Posts: 2060
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by scoobydo79 »

The Woman at number 36!!!!!!!! :whistle
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: What do you think about?

Post by krussel »

I have to say it was not so bad back in the days of 2 deliveries when you would return for a bit of brek in the canteen and have some banter. Now it can be depressing looking at 4 + hours of slog ahead.

A lot depends on the workload and weather. Getting out 20 mins early on a bright sunny morning with nothing to get signed can lift your spirits. :Very Happy
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Grinder64
Posts: 245
Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 17:54
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by Grinder64 »

scoobydo79 wrote:The Woman at number 36!!!!!!!! :whistle
Aaah, those wonderful milfs! :dance
You do the work, they get the loot. The men with the smiles and the 3 piece suits.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
Postman Plodd wrote:Compiling a list of my enemies and then devising each a different spectacular and painful demise in accordance to the nature of my grievance with them.
That and whats for tea.
Some of these are really scary.......................because I've done this too :nervous

We really have too much time to think on our own, maybe we shouldn't be out on our own for that long..............going postal anyone :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Glad it wasn't just me then... :nervous
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: What do you think about?

Post by post_bitch »

Image
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fng »

POSTMAN wrote:Avatricide.
Hands up all those that had to google this "Avatricide"?
I dont do new fangled words, as I dont get out much, appart from walking the streets 3 hrs a day.... :hmmmm so actually i do get out alot :d'oh! ive gone from sad to socialite in one blog :nana
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

fng wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Avatricide.
Hands up all those that had to google this "Avatricide"?
I dont do new fangled words, as I dont get out much, appart from walking the streets 3 hrs a day.... :hmmmm so actually i do get out alot :d'oh! ive gone from sad to socialite in one blog :nana
Those that have been on here a while might be familiar with the term :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?