Me too but most of them are NSFWTeeferTiger wrote:See, I know stuff me I do
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Xmas 739s
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Xmas 739s
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Xmas 739s
Not safe for work?DGP1 wrote:Me too but most of them are NSFWTeeferTiger wrote:See, I know stuff me I do
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Xmas 739s
Yep.........or anywhere on RMC (except the naughty roomTeeferTiger wrote:Not safe for work?DGP1 wrote:Me too but most of them are NSFWTeeferTiger wrote:See, I know stuff me I do
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio