ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Name?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Name?
Yorack Hunt

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Name?
I hope not.DGP1 wrote:Massive Erection.................I haven't got this, have I![]()
![]()
Eileen Dover
Ben Dover
(I signed my name as Eileen Dover on a petition once... it was a petition I didn't support and was harassed into signing)
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Name?
Good job they didn't spot it............could have made for an interesting situationTeeferTiger wrote:I hope not.DGP1 wrote:Massive Erection.................I haven't got this, have I![]()
![]()
Eileen Dover
Ben Dover
(I signed my name as Eileen Dover on a petition once... it was a petition I didn't support and was harassed into signing)
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Name?
What was the petition for?TeeferTiger wrote: (I signed my name as Eileen Dover on a petition once... it was a petition I didn't support and was harassed into signing)
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Name?
I was on an exchange visit whilst at college, and we were in America and they wanted me to sign a petition to ask their principal to keep their class timetable the same. I couldn't give a shite about their timetable! They had 4 lessons a day and learnt bugger all IMO.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?