ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Work time listen and learning

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Work time listen and learning

Post by Stormproof »

beastman wrote:
Stormproof wrote:I had WTLL last week, first time in nearly 2 years :cuppa
Your a part timer then?
No I'm full time
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
beastman
Posts: 36
Joined: 24 Jan 2010, 16:57
Gender: Male

Re: Work time listen and learning

Post by beastman »

Stormproof wrote:
beastman wrote:
Stormproof wrote:I had WTLL last week, first time in nearly 2 years :cuppa
Your a part timer then?
No I'm full time
beautiful