ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I have escaped!
-
Thorby Bislam
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 495
- Joined: 04 Jan 2008, 20:45
- Gender: Male
- Location: Desolation Row
Re: I have escaped!
Best of luck from one escapee to another. There is a life outside RM.
Just spilt stain-remover down my shirt. Now how do I get that out?
-
sidewinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 348
- Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
- Gender: Male
Re: I have escaped!
And from another who escaped good luck.Thorby Bislam wrote:Best of luck from one escapee to another. There is a life outside RM.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: I have escaped!
Is this the escape committee?
Where's the tunnel?
Can i be Charles Bronson or James Coburn...at least they made it..
Where's the tunnel?
Can i be Charles Bronson or James Coburn...at least they made it..
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: I have escaped!
I am plotting my escape but not for another 3 years open university (or win eurolottery jackpot)
I would like new job but not looking for one.
I would like new job but not looking for one.
-
sidewinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 348
- Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
- Gender: Male
Re: I have escaped!
mr fishtank. For your insolence, ze cooler for you.fishtank wrote:Is this the escape committee?
Where's the tunnel?
Can i be Charles Bronson or James Coburn...at least they made it..
-
saga
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 18 May 2007, 17:08
- Location: west midlands
Re: I have escaped!
I escaped two years ago - aged 62, I got EVR - got £38,000 and a few weeks later - I was paid my shares of £1800. I could not believe how lucky I was as I
was thinking of leaving anyway.
was thinking of leaving anyway.
saga
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: I have escaped!
sidewinder wrote: mr fishtank. For your insolence, ze cooler for you.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: I have escaped!
That won't hold him
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: I have escaped!
Robinvn
I read your opening post and its so sad that you are spot on to the way things are going
Your second post cheered me up no end to think your off to a life of ease in the sun, bloody fantastic !
The very best of good health and happiness mate
I read your opening post and its so sad that you are spot on to the way things are going
Your second post cheered me up no end to think your off to a life of ease in the sun, bloody fantastic !
The very best of good health and happiness mate
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: I have escaped!
I am glad at least someone didsaga wrote:I was paid my shares of £1800
Best of luck
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dozandmaxine
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 09:01
- Gender: Male
- Location: By The River Blakewater Ready To Jump In
Re: I have escaped!
enjoy your retirement mate and good luck to you.
unfortuneatly others are jumping ship thinking that the grass is greener on the other side.
having now been unemployed for five months ( first time in my life i am 49 ) i can assure them that it is not.
come on guys stop whinging about the job and be thankfull you are in employement as many people at the moment are not.
jobs are bloody hard to come by as i am finding out first hand.
i am not saying let rm s**t on you but just be glad you are in work
unfortuneatly others are jumping ship thinking that the grass is greener on the other side.
having now been unemployed for five months ( first time in my life i am 49 ) i can assure them that it is not.
come on guys stop whinging about the job and be thankfull you are in employement as many people at the moment are not.
jobs are bloody hard to come by as i am finding out first hand.
i am not saying let rm s**t on you but just be glad you are in work
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: I have escaped!
Yes it is not worth quitting job unless
1. retire from work
2. win the lottery/eurolottery
3. got rich wife/husband
4. left with lot of money from dead person
5. emigrating
6. got new job
7. got big pay off to leave and you can invest
8. Go to university full time
1. retire from work
2. win the lottery/eurolottery
3. got rich wife/husband
4. left with lot of money from dead person
5. emigrating
6. got new job
7. got big pay off to leave and you can invest
8. Go to university full time