ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

no wage slip

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: no wage slip

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Don't know but her indoors hasn't complained so everything must be ok :nervous
- that's not what she tells me. :shock: :Very Happy :shock:
You couldn't handle her.............sometimes I wish I didn't have too :nervous
I'm now sending your Mrs a link to this thread :whistle :Very Happy Patio Battleships D2 :left:
No chance, I'm in the good books at the moment, until tomorrow anyway :nervous

And as an update - my wage slip didn't arrive today :hmmmm just as long as the money goes in tomorrow I think I'll be ok :nana :nana
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: no wage slip

Post by POSTMAN »

Mine didn't either,they do seem to arrive now when they feel like it,any one from MC's any ideas?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: no wage slip

Post by Stormproof »

Perhaps they will be coming by DSA now :roll:
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: no wage slip

Post by DGP1 »

My wife seems to think that we've already been put onto monthly and they're not telling us :shock: :nervous

Just waiting for the queue into the DOMs office tomorrow :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Sick Postie
Posts: 91
Joined: 12 Jul 2007, 20:51
Gender: Female
Location: Ulster

Re: no wage slip

Post by Sick Postie »

No wage slip, but the important bit is that the money has gone into the bank ok, online banking has its uses :Very Happy
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: no wage slip

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Don't know but her indoors hasn't complained so everything must be ok :nervous
- that's not what she tells me. :shock: :Very Happy :shock:
You couldn't handle her.............sometimes I wish I didn't have too :nervous
She told me she only bothers when you have a bag over your head :shock: