I think they are amazing and have all our well being at heart!Big Daz wrote:I had a phone consultation with ATOS in December, 100% positive experience.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
why dont we refuse to talk to atos
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: why dont we refuse to talk to atos
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
midvillain
- Posts: 185
- Joined: 15 Feb 2010, 02:26
- Gender: Male
Re: why dont we refuse to talk to atos
me too. i was actually surprised, because i'd previously thought they'd be out to get meBig Daz wrote:I had a phone consultation with ATOS in December, 100% positive experience.
-
REDLETTER
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 748
- Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL
Re: why dont we refuse to talk to atos
Was it a number 2?Big Daz wrote:I had a phone consultation with ATOS in December, 100% positive experience.
-
andy2007
- Posts: 3971
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Earth
Re: why dont we refuse to talk to atos
No, the majority couldn't care less about our health or wellbeing. But there are a minority of them who do. I saw a very good ATOS Doctor, last year. He helped me a lot, and was even able to suggest an alternative treatment, that my Doctors hadn't suggested.General Mannerheim wrote:I think they are amazing and have all our well being at heart!Big Daz wrote:I had a phone consultation with ATOS in December, 100% positive experience.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
However: It's the first, and only, good experience I've had with them. Normally, they try to assess us via telephone consultations. Which is particularly ludicrous, when someone has a muscularskeletal injury (in my case, a back injury). And I can only see it getting worse, as they're gradually phasing out the use of Doctors. In favour of computer programs, operated by untrained fools, who don't know their arse from their elbow!
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
it's just another outlook on Reality!
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: why dont we refuse to talk to atos
Tbf there's mixed messages on here regarding ATOS,some get it good some get it bad,bit like bad rep good rep,bad screw good screw ect.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: why dont we refuse to talk to atos
At the end of the day ATOS will always do what's best for those who pay them.POSTMAN wrote:Tbf there's mixed messages on here regarding ATOS,some get it good some get it bad,bit like bad rep good rep,bad screw good screw ect.
Sometimes that will match with what's best for you...but more often than not it won't.
It's just a matter of when your interests and Royal Mail's interests are the same interests.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share