That's the back garden to the 'dungeon'POSTMAN wrote:That's a small back garden for a care home.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Met Office
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Met Office
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Met Office
Not a lot of care involvedPOSTMAN wrote:That's a small back garden for a care home.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Met Office
I've notice that the map changes, yesterday the east coast of NI was red and now it's London, the benefits of hotlinking 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Met Office
Joking apart gents, I've just taken my wife to a care home where she nurses and the roads are feckin horrendous. I expect it in my road but even the main roads are full of snow and slush...........I don't think I've ever seen the roads so bad.
-
Broxi51
- Posts: 1154
- Joined: 30 Jul 2007, 19:04
- Location: Scotland
Re: Met Office
dvbuk55 wrote:Joking apart gents, I've just taken my wife to a care home where she nurses and the roads are feckin horrendous. I expect it in my road but even the main roads are full of snow and slush...........I don't think I've ever seen the roads so bad.
Council managers seem to come from the same place that RM get theirs from
They have only had a few weeks warning of bad weather
The time has come to stop turning the other cheek, time to stop shaking our heads in bitter dismay, time to stop mumbling our angry words.
The time has come for union.
The time has come for union.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Met Office
I went out in the car earlier and the main roads are still covered in snow and are really lumpy with the ice, its like driving on cobbles. I thought the main road would've been clear as it runs past the police HQ, on the plus side the supermarket and KFC were nice and quiet 
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Met Office
Was badish yesterday,very bad today.DGP1 wrote:I've notice that the map changes, yesterday the east coast of NI was red and now it's London, the benefits of hotlinking
If tomm was a work day no one would be able to go out.
Can't see it getting better for Monday as it would of all iced up.
f**k knows how the country is going to get over it before xmas.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Met Office
It's still snowing here and it's forecast to snow even more so I can't see our mail going out before Christmas.POSTMAN wrote:Was badish yesterday,very bad today.DGP1 wrote:I've notice that the map changes, yesterday the east coast of NI was red and now it's London, the benefits of hotlinking
If tomm was a work day no one would be able to go out.
Can't see it getting better for Monday as it would of all iced up.
f**k knows how the country is going to get over it before xmas.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Met Office
You just get the leprechauns to do it for you...................are there such a thing as lady leprechaunsDGP1 wrote:It's still snowing here and it's forecast to snow even more so I can't see our mail going out before Christmas.POSTMAN wrote:Was badish yesterday,very bad today.DGP1 wrote:I've notice that the map changes, yesterday the east coast of NI was red and now it's London, the benefits of hotlinking
If tomm was a work day no one would be able to go out.
Can't see it getting better for Monday as it would of all iced up.
f**k knows how the country is going to get over it before xmas.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Met Office
You're lucky your wife is away out or she would kill you for that comment................just like mine will if I made the same comment about minedvbuk55 wrote:You just get the leprechauns to do it for you...................are there such a thing as lady leprechaunsDGP1 wrote:It's still snowing here and it's forecast to snow even more so I can't see our mail going out before Christmas.POSTMAN wrote:Was badish yesterday,very bad today.DGP1 wrote:I've notice that the map changes, yesterday the east coast of NI was red and now it's London, the benefits of hotlinking
If tomm was a work day no one would be able to go out.
Can't see it getting better for Monday as it would of all iced up.
f**k knows how the country is going to get over it before xmas.I've heard of the banshee, in fact I married one
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Met Office
My wife doesn't come on here ................in fact.........no forget it.DGP1 wrote:You're lucky your wife is away out or she would kill you for that comment................just like mine will if I made the same comment about minedvbuk55 wrote:You just get the leprechauns to do it for you...................are there such a thing as lady leprechaunsDGP1 wrote:It's still snowing here and it's forecast to snow even more so I can't see our mail going out before Christmas.POSTMAN wrote:Was badish yesterday,very bad today.DGP1 wrote:I've notice that the map changes, yesterday the east coast of NI was red and now it's London, the benefits of hotlinking
If tomm was a work day no one would be able to go out.
Can't see it getting better for Monday as it would of all iced up.
f**k knows how the country is going to get over it before xmas.I've heard of the banshee, in fact I married one
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Met Office
dvbuk55 wrote:DGP1 wrote:You're lucky your wife is away out or she would kill you for that comment................just like mine will if I made the same comment about minedvbuk55 wrote:You just get the leprechauns to do it for you...................are there such a thing as lady leprechaunsDGP1 wrote:It's still snowing here and it's forecast to snow even more so I can't see our mail going out before Christmas.POSTMAN wrote:Was badish yesterday,very bad today.DGP1 wrote:I've notice that the map changes, yesterday the east coast of NI was red and now it's London, the benefits of hotlinking
If tomm was a work day no one would be able to go out.
Can't see it getting better for Monday as it would of all iced up.
f**k knows how the country is going to get over it before xmas.I've heard of the banshee, in fact I married one
![]()
![]()
![]()
My wife doesn't come on here ................in fact.........no forget it.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Met Office
Hiya maisym...............how's it hangin'maisymoo04 wrote:evening DV
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Met Office
mainly to the right m8,cant complain thort ad cum on the chat to snowy to go on the piss.wife gone to bed coz am borin hense me bein on this haha 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"