ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

FFS clear your path/steps

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

Re: FFS clear your path/steps

Post by baldrick »

Well get your Butler to clear the drive then. I expect your maid is too busy with other duties.
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: FFS clear your path/steps

Post by post_bitch »

baldrick wrote:Well get your Butler to clear the drive then. I expect your maid is too busy with other duties.
Image
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: FFS clear your path/steps

Post by Darren Bent »

DGP1 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
DGP1 wrote:I've a 100m long driveway which is think with impacted ice so how do I clear that :hmmmm Fact is the DRD won't even salt the roads so we've no chance of even having the estate salted :roll:
Oooooh get you with your long driveway!! :chuckle Are you really one of those secret millionaire people? Slumming it with the rest of us to see what life's really like?
:nervous Caught again :d'oh! and when I say estate what I actually mean is Image me on my day off with my pet labrador Tarquin :nervous :nervous
A cross dressing postman as well :)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: FFS clear your path/steps

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

TBF When you said estate
Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: FFS clear your path/steps

Post by TeeferTiger »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:TBF When you said estate
Image
"Young" offenders?! Do you reeeeally think he lives there?!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?