ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Will I ever get any faster?
-
Tank
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 12:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Will I ever get any faster?
Think u have probably peaked,you might b quicker on easier rounds. But when u have a set walk the minute u start u should know how long it will take! Mine takes 2h30min give or take 5 mins but I consider myself one the quickest in our office.
Last edited by Tank on 30 Sep 2010, 10:43, edited 1 time in total.
-
postietaz
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 23 Sep 2009, 20:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Will I ever get any faster?
Tank wrote:Think u have probably peaked,you might b quicker on easier rounds. But when u have a set walk the minute u start u should know how long it will take! Mine takes 2h30min give or take 5 mins but I consider myself the quickest in our office.
you should win an award for that tank ,any ideas folks ???
-
Tank
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 12:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Will I ever get any faster?
Some time in my back pocket?postietaz wrote:Tank wrote:Think u have probably peaked,you might b quicker on easier rounds. But when u have a set walk the minute u start u should know how long it will take! Mine takes 2h30min give or take 5 mins but I consider myself the quickest in our office.
you should win an award for that tank ,any ideas folks ???![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Will I ever get any faster?
Tank wrote:Some time in my back pocket?postietaz wrote:Tank wrote:Think u have probably peaked,you might b quicker on easier rounds. But when u have a set walk the minute u start u should know how long it will take! Mine takes 2h30min give or take 5 mins but I consider myself the quickest in our office.
you should win an award for that tank ,any ideas folks ???![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Tank
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 12:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Will I ever get any faster?
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Will I ever get any faster?
I'm feeling generous, so maybe we should offer the benefit of the doubt - it could be that Tank actually has a part time walk ( one that is planned to take 6 hrs or even less ), like there used to be a few years back....if his office hasn't had a repick, or his walk redesigned, then it could be that an average postie would struggle to hang it out beyond 3hrs delivery span.postietaz wrote:Tank wrote:Think u have probably peaked,you might b quicker on easier rounds. But when u have a set walk the minute u start u should know how long it will take! Mine takes 2h30min give or take 5 mins but I consider myself the quickest in our office.
you should win an award for that tank ,any ideas folks ???![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
smarterdarter
- Posts: 269
- Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 12:05
- Location: Location: Location:
Re: Will I ever get any faster?
Re: The "How was your day" thread.
Just under 5 hrs for the walk, plus lapsing. Doing lapsing twice a week now and its taking its toll. Lot of unrest in the office. Office mafia got rid of the rep, so we are in limbo now.
Lapsing twice a week? Ya lucky! Everyday Inc sat for us! Utter bull sh!t been doing everyday since march,...by Tank
Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:43,pm
And your one of the fastest
spend that time in your back pocket wisely 
Just under 5 hrs for the walk, plus lapsing. Doing lapsing twice a week now and its taking its toll. Lot of unrest in the office. Office mafia got rid of the rep, so we are in limbo now.
Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:43,pm
And your one of the fastest
-
Tank
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 12:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Will I ever get any faster?
Think your quoting 2 quotes there!smarterdarter wrote:Re: The "How was your day" thread.
Just under 5 hrs for the walk, plus lapsing. Doing lapsing twice a week now and its taking its toll. Lot of unrest in the office. Office mafia got rid of the rep, so we are in limbo now.Lapsing twice a week? Ya lucky! Everyday Inc sat for us! Utter bull sh!t been doing everyday since march,...by Tank
Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:43,pm
And your one of the fastestspend that time in your back pocket wisely
-
smarterdarter
- Posts: 269
- Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 12:05
- Location: Location: Location:
Re: Will I ever get any faster?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Will I ever get any faster?
FFS that should be 'to you too' if you're going to try and insult me at least get the English rightTank wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
to u to!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Tank
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 12:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Will I ever get any faster?
DGP1 wrote:FFS that should be 'to you too' if you're going to try and insult me at least get the English rightTank wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
to u to!
-
Tank
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 12:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Will I ever get any faster?
Seen a couple of posts of yours that are not perfect English, so please do not be a hypocrite!!!Tank wrote:DGP1 wrote:FFS that should be 'to you too' if you're going to try and insult me at least get the English rightTank wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
to u to!
yawn.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Will I ever get any faster?
Come on Tank he had aTank wrote:Seen a couple of posts of yours that are not perfect English, so please do not be a hipocrite!!!Tank wrote:DGP1 wrote:FFS that should be 'to you too' if you're going to try and insult me at least get the English rightTank wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
to u to!
yawn.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Will I ever get any faster?
No, absolutely not.......................... who's had training with anti Tank weaponryTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Come on Tank he had aTank wrote:Seen a couple of posts of yours that are not perfect English, so please do not be a hipocrite!!!Tank wrote:DGP1 wrote:FFS that should be 'to you too' if you're going to try and insult me at least get the English rightTank wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
to u to!
yawn.
in his post which meant he was having a laugh. Shall we move on.
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Will I ever get any faster?
What have you got? PAK 88, Carl Gustav, LAW, PIAT, Panzerschrek, MILAN, GAU-8 Avenger, Ordnance QF-17pdr, Boyes rifle? Whatever you got - I ain't traineddvbuk55 wrote:No, absolutely not.......................... who's had training with anti Tank weaponryTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Come on Tank he had aTank wrote:Seen a couple of posts of yours that are not perfect English, so please do not be a hipocrite!!!Tank wrote:DGP1 wrote:FFS that should be 'to you too' if you're going to try and insult me at least get the English rightTank wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
to u to!
yawn.
in his post which meant he was having a laugh. Shall we move on.
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!