ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

This weeks strike

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
deadbox
Posts: 357
Joined: 27 May 2007, 11:51

Good Pussy.....

Post by deadbox »

Thats the spirit Pussycatboi, as long as you don't go in and support Uncle Allan !
I was sure I'd seen a bead of sweat on my line manager the other day - Until I realised that he had just brushed past me too close
pussycatboi
Posts: 29
Joined: 23 Jul 2007, 02:44
Location: GLOUCESTERSHIRE

Post by pussycatboi »

DirtyHarry wrote:
pussycatboi wrote:Ok, my plan is to work all week, and have Saturday off as my PAID day off, shouldn't a proble, with the managers, being as I'm only covering spare jobs anyway :wink:
Stop being a bleedin' wet drip and get alongside your mates fighting for a better working future for us all. :mad

Bloody nora! Calm down like lol

If it means that much I'll not work at all on Saturday and support the cause .... :wink:
pussycatboi
Posts: 29
Joined: 23 Jul 2007, 02:44
Location: GLOUCESTERSHIRE

Re: Good Pussy.....

Post by pussycatboi »

deadbox wrote:Thats the spirit Pussycatboi, as long as you don't go in and support Uncle Allan !
No probs.... don't like the sound of this Allan geezer anyway.. :dance
mdtomuk
Posts: 315
Joined: 14 May 2007, 19:02
Location: BH (Bournemouth/Poole)

MORE IMPORTANT.

Post by mdtomuk »

:mad YES, THE NEXT TWO WEEKS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE FIRST ONE DAYERS - TOTALLY IMPERATIVE THAT WE HAVE 100% FROM NOW ON - ESPECIALLY WITH THE PENSION STUFF AND RM HAVING TO ANNOUNCE THE FIGURES BY THE END OF JULY.

IF ANYONE IS FALTERING - JUST REMEMBER THE MANAGERS BONUS'S AND LEIGHTON WORKS ABOUT 1.5 DAYS A WEEK. THESE ARE ALL WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!

FIGHT OR DIE!!!

:cfo :lfo
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

Post by DirtyHarry »

pussycatboi wrote: Bloody nora! Calm down like lol

If it means that much I'll not work at all on Saturday and support the cause .... :wink:

Good man ! :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause

This struggle against managerial ineptitude is going to be a long one , so stand tall with your colleagues, not just on
Saturday , but always. :cool
deadbox
Posts: 357
Joined: 27 May 2007, 11:51

MDTOMUK.....

Post by deadbox »

WHAT DID YOU SAY...."Leighton works" ?????

WOW.....You could have fooled me.......lol
I was sure I'd seen a bead of sweat on my line manager the other day - Until I realised that he had just brushed past me too close
dogfood
Posts: 388
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:16

Post by dogfood »

Its about time all public sector workers and their unions got behind us and show support by having days of action on the same days as we strike, because if we loose this one every dept in the public sector will suffer as we will if we backdown.

Now is the time for everybody that wavers to make the only decision they can if they care about their future. Get on the picket line, lobby MPs, write to newspapers, raise the issue in radio phone ins.

EVERY ACTION HAS A CONSEQUENCE THE THOUGHT OF NOT BACKING THE UNION AND LOOSING DOES NOT BARE THINKING ABOUT.
The Third Best Postman.
Posts: 19
Joined: 22 Jul 2007, 08:04
Location: On the Edge

Post by The Third Best Postman. »

From what I know,and I'm a Red Shirt ,RM used to make a million a day. Now they claim to be losing money. At my level I'm doing the same job. The mail comes in and we clear it. Is it my fault that we're not making the profitits? I would say that it's the fault of the people in shiny arse towers who have got it wrong.
IWW Fellow Worker
Posts: 3644
Joined: 30 May 2007, 14:27
Gender: Male

Post by IWW Fellow Worker »

The Third Best Postman. wrote:From what I know,and I'm a Red Shirt ,RM used to make a million a day. Now they claim to be losing money. At my level I'm doing the same job. The mail comes in and we clear it. Is it my fault that we're not making the profitits? I would say that it's the fault of the people in shiny arse towers who have got it wrong.
If we went from a business making over £1.m a day for several years to almost overnight becoming a business losing over £1.m, you might expect to see someone appearing before a Commons Select Commitee to answer a few awkward questions. This hasn't happened so the only conclusion to draw is somebody is being economical with the truth.
The Industrial Workers of the World. The union whose members never scab!

"The working class and the employing class have nothing in common."
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

Post by DirtyHarry »

IWW Fellow Worker wrote:
DirtyHarry wrote:
pussycatboi wrote:Ok, my plan is to work all week, and have Saturday off as my PAID day off, shouldn't a proble, with the managers, being as I'm only covering spare jobs anyway :wink:
Stop being a bleedin' wet drip and get alongside your mates fighting for a better working future for us all. :mad

Well in H! Don't hold back there! :Very Happy
Don't worry, I won't. :Very Happy I think the lad's recovered his senses now , all that was needed was a Sgt. Major
type to get him fell in. :Very Happy
L Tommo
Posts: 3165
Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
Gender: Male
Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!

LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT!!

Post by L Tommo »

Sgt Major. Dirty Harry... DONT MESS WITH HIM..... :shock: :nervous :shock:

He will ave your guts for garters if you aint on the parade ground/picket line by 1900hrs on Thursday night....

So get your hair cut u ORRIBAL LITTLE MAN....!!!!

DOES HE MAKE HIMSELF CLEAR????? :evil/mad :arrrghhh :evil/mad

OUT


LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT!!!!
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........

EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

L Tommo , mate............

Post by DirtyHarry »

You have me sussed :Applause Now do up that top button , where do you think you are , Old Street ? :Very Happy :wink:
L Tommo
Posts: 3165
Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
Gender: Male
Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SAHHHHHHHH!

Post by L Tommo »

"Eyes front chest out bellies in.. KEEP STILL TOMMO..........."

YESSSSSS SAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


:shock:

OUT...
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........

EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

Now..........

Post by DirtyHarry »

About turn , quick march , lif righ , lif righ , lif righ , lif righ , lif righ, lif righ.......... :Very Happy
L Tommo
Posts: 3165
Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
Gender: Male
Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!

Post by L Tommo »

:nervous :nervous :cry HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Me thinks your as Nuts as me!!!!


Hit me with your rythme stick. hit me slowly hit me quick!!!!! HIT ME HIT ME HIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Oh its nice to be a lunatic!!!!! :crazy:


OUT
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........

EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH