ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Dawn shift payment resolved

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Night Tonic
Posts: 1474
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 21:35

Re: Dawn shift payment resolved

Post by Night Tonic »

Struth, talk about cutting yourselves off. I'm NO fan of the CWU but at least Dingo's posts are informative, not trash, meaningless soundbites. :cuppa
Don't believe everything you're told in the rest room
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Dawn shift payment resolved

Post by dvbuk55 »

Night Tonic wrote:Struth, talk about cutting yourselves off. I'm NO fan of the CWU but at least Dingo's posts are informative, not trash, meaningless soundbites. :cuppa
Bit like yourself then NT informative, not trash or meaningless :left:
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Dawn shift payment resolved

Post by POSTMAN »

You'd miss him if he went..............................dingo not nighty. :nervous
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Dawn shift payment resolved

Post by POSTMAN »

Luv's ya really nighty. :wave
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Dawn shift payment resolved

Post by dvbuk55 »

POSTMAN wrote:You'd miss him if he went..............................dingo not nighty. :nervous
:left: :left: Of course I would - he's practically my best mate :whistle
Night Tonic
Posts: 1474
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 21:35

Re: Dawn shift payment resolved

Post by Night Tonic »

Come on liven up, Wardy hasn't deserted you but hes probably a bit busy right now playing with his iphone, like all the customers have been in recent years. :crazy:
Don't believe everything you're told in the rest room
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Dawn shift payment resolved

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Night Tonic wrote:Struth, talk about cutting yourselves off. I'm NO fan of the CWU but at least Dingo's posts are informative, not trash, meaningless soundbites. :cuppa

Breaking News: Shock Teebs agrees with Nighty. :shock:

I have fundamental differences with Dingo on some matters, yet I still respect him. Just because we disagree does not mean that I don't value the information and opinions he imparts to us. I count Dingo as one of those members that without him RMC would not be as successful as it is and would not be as useful in countering RM bullshit, or in passing and disseminating information as well as we do.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
gb93
Posts: 1462
Joined: 29 Oct 2009, 16:25
Gender: Male

Re: Dawn shift payment resolved

Post by gb93 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Night Tonic wrote:Struth, talk about cutting yourselves off. I'm NO fan of the CWU but at least Dingo's posts are informative, not trash, meaningless soundbites. :cuppa

Breaking News: Shock Teebs agrees with Nighty. :shock:

I have fundamental differences with Dingo on some matters, yet I still respect him. Just because we disagree does not mean that I don't value the information and opinions he imparts to us. I count Dingo as one of those members that without him RMC would not be as successful as it is and would not be as useful in countering RM bullshit, or in passing and disseminating information as well as we do.
Agree with all of above(nobody is perfect) :Applause
This ain't no baseball game, you get only one chance and you blew it.
cantbelieveit's...
Posts: 136
Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 17:23
Gender: Male

Re: Dawn shift payment resolved

Post by cantbelieveit's... »

what time does the dawn shift payment start? what is it?? please no funny answers such as DAWN!
Big Daz
Posts: 5668
Joined: 17 Apr 2007, 20:27
Gender: Male

Re: Dawn shift payment resolved

Post by Big Daz »

I recall fishtank saying it was 0201 :hmmmm
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Dawn shift payment resolved

Post by fishtank »

Big Daz wrote:I recall fishtank saying it was 0201 :hmmmm
I don't think they have changed from The Way Forward although i might be wrong.

Dawn shift (starts between 0201-0400)
Early shift 1 (starts between 0401-0500)
Early shift 2 (starts between 0501-0530)
Evening shift (finishes between 2000-2139)
Late shift (finishes between 2140-0159)
Night shift (three hours worked across 2300-0500)
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
hertsman0
Posts: 24
Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 20:21

Re: Dawn shift payment resolved

Post by hertsman0 »

Hi can someone point me to the LTB for this please.

Many thanks
guvenor
Posts: 493
Joined: 20 Dec 2007, 16:58

Re: Dawn shift payment resolved

Post by guvenor »

i was hoping someone could put up ltb as well
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Dawn shift payment resolved

Post by POSTMAN »

LTB here...

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=29141" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
hertsman0
Posts: 24
Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 20:21

Re: Dawn shift payment resolved

Post by hertsman0 »

Many thanks Postman