ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ashadd
Posts: 605
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
Gender: Male

Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT

Post by ashadd »

The next England game will now be shown on a late night gay porn channel.

The sight of 11 arseholes being hammered for 90 minutes has been deemed morally wrong for the average TV viewer. :oops: :oops: :oops:
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT

Post by DGP1 »

ashadd wrote:The next England game will now be shown on a late night gay porn channel.

The sight of 11 arseholes being hammered for 90 minutes has been deemed morally wrong for the average TV viewer. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Give me 5 minutes and I'll find the web site for that :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT

Post by Straight4ward »

11063.jpg
I see they've been practising the defensive wall.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT

Post by DGP1 »

Straight4ward wrote:
11063.jpg
I see they've been practising the defensive wall.
FFS I'm going to have to go and lie down now..........................dvb won't survive looking at that picture :chuckle :chuckle at least he'll go out with a smile on his face :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT

Post by fishtank »

Five ar*eholes in one room....must be a management meeting. :whistle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT

Post by dvbuk55 »

Pegman wrote:
Jenny Manchester wrote:This is the team I would have played last Night.
I love womens football, well the last two minutes.....just to see if they swap shirts when the whistle goes :nana
You never see the camera in the changing room though :angel
What's the female equivalent of a jock strap I wonder :hmmmm
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Pegman wrote:
Jenny Manchester wrote:This is the team I would have played last Night.
I love womens football, well the last two minutes.....just to see if they swap shirts when the whistle goes :nana
You never see the camera in the changing room though :angel
What's the female equivalent of a jock strap I wonder :hmmmm
“jill straps” - its true thats the nickname its offical name is

Pelvic Protector

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT

Post by dvbuk55 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Pegman wrote:
Jenny Manchester wrote:This is the team I would have played last Night.
I love womens football, well the last two minutes.....just to see if they swap shirts when the whistle goes :nana
You never see the camera in the changing room though :angel
What's the female equivalent of a jock strap I wonder :hmmmm
“jill straps” - its true thats the nickname its offical name is

Pelvic Protector

Image
I had no idea there was such a thing :shock: I will say that the young lady model certainly makes more of an impact in her jill than I do in a jock :nervous