ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Confusion on 07/06/10
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Confusion on 07/06/10
I think I upset someone
It's nice to know I still got it

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
drb
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 30 Jan 2007, 21:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Confusion on 07/06/10
You stop the lapsing yourself.Don't ask! If you can you can.Leave it in the frame.That is the best measurment.Whatever is left of your time is your capacity.If you are struggling on your own duty,do just Mondays & Tuesdays.
-
ggm2010
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 10:55
- Gender: Male
Re: Confusion on 07/06/10
hitler hates lapsing too!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
drb
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 30 Jan 2007, 21:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Confusion on 07/06/10
hitler hates lapsing too!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Confusion on 07/06/10
So does Constantin Films - they blocked the videodrb wrote:
hitler hates lapsing too!!!!!!!!!!!!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Confusion on 07/06/10
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/60bc7b ... taken-down" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;TrueBlueTerrier wrote:So does Constantin Films - they blocked the videodrb wrote:
hitler hates lapsing too!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
http://www.youtube.com/index?ytsession= ... Y3WYqKwEXg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
They can't stop it, only move it to somwhere else
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio