ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I am in total shock!!!
-
pirate
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 17:59
- Gender: Male
- Location: on board queen ann's revenge.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: I am in total shock!!!
Their sheer audacity defies belief were you wearing them at the time!. In which case it would be robbery and not just simple theft!.pirate wrote:some one nicked my docs.
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Re: I am in total shock!!!
Someone nicked the milk out of my tea....k979aaa wrote:Their sheer audacity defies belief were you wearing them at the time!. In which case it would be robbery and not just simple theft!.pirate wrote:some one nicked my docs.
And I'm still waiting on my boots! Mind you I only ordered them at the end of September.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: I am in total shock!!!
Who else is in the office all day and who do you need to authorize any such purchases need i say anymore!.pinstripe wrote:Someone nicked the milk out of my tea....k979aaa wrote:Their sheer audacity defies belief were you wearing them at the time!. In which case it would be robbery and not just simple theft!.pirate wrote:some one nicked my docs.
And I'm still waiting on my boots! Mind you I only ordered them at the end of September.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: I am in total shock!!!
It were'nt me, got my DM shoes today.pirate wrote:some one nicked my docs.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
Thunderthighs
- Posts: 990
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 19:42
- Gender: Male
Re: I am in total shock!!!
They'd be easy to find. Just walk your regular route, and you'll find someone wearing them, going to every house, as they are "Magic Doc's."
Anyone wearing them is compelled to deliver post.. LOL!
Anyone wearing them is compelled to deliver post.. LOL!
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: I am in total shock!!!
Thought I'd post this on here. May be worth a look for you. I have used this site for a few items. Safe, secure and prompt deliveries. As used by the boys in blue plus others...
Thought I had already posted this link, but looking at my posts it seems I forgot to do so, so I hope it helps out.
http://www.niton999.co.uk/
Thought I had already posted this link, but looking at my posts it seems I forgot to do so, so I hope it helps out.
http://www.niton999.co.uk/
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"