ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Xmas bonus: why not inflation linked?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Sean06
Posts: 2483
Joined: 20 Nov 2023, 16:50
Gender: Male

Re: Xmas bonus: why not inflation linked?

Post by Sean06 »

Dingo99 wrote: ↑
13 Dec 2024, 16:34
Have we had bonus yet? I just checked my bank (we obviously don't get wage slips any more and I don't have the app to check wage slip), I only did like an hours o.t last week but the difference in my wages is £153.89, so not 200 quid? I thought we normally all got 200 quid in one go? TIA
Yes was paid today
kazardaimenu
Posts: 1391
Joined: 13 Apr 2022, 19:11
Gender: Male

Re: Xmas bonus: why not inflation linked?

Post by kazardaimenu »

£153 is about right. The rest goes directly to HMRC.
Dingo99
Posts: 122
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 14:04
Gender: Male

Re: Xmas bonus: why not inflation linked?

Post by Dingo99 »

Oh yes, of course , silly me lol, forgot to factor in the taxman, thanks! Better than a kick up the ars* I s'pose!
Barnacle
Posts: 2948
Joined: 13 Dec 2022, 16:58
Gender: Female
Location: Earth

Re: Xmas bonus: why not inflation linked?

Post by Barnacle »

Dingo99 wrote: ↑
13 Dec 2024, 16:34
Have we had bonus yet? I just checked my bank (we obviously don't get wage slips any more and I don't have the app to check wage slip), I only did like an hours o.t last week but the difference in my wages is £153.89, so not 200 quid? I thought we normally all got 200 quid in one go? TIA
That’s after deductions. If you are on 37 hours you will have received £200 before deductions.
’You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new.’
Kaiser_soze
Posts: 95
Joined: 01 Oct 2018, 22:22
Gender: Male

Re: Xmas bonus: why not inflation linked?

Post by Kaiser_soze »

Dingo99 wrote: ↑
13 Dec 2024, 16:34
Have we had bonus yet? I just checked my bank (we obviously don't get wage slips any more and I don't have the app to check wage slip), I only did like an hours o.t last week but the difference in my wages is £153.89, so not 200 quid? I thought we normally all got 200 quid in one go? TIA
I’d just the get app mate then you can check yourself