Cheers, I always make sure I do (by requesting a printout of my AL) but can’t speak for others.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Reserves
-
HTPostman
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1507
- Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Reserves
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.
526
526
-
sorefeet17
- Posts: 299
- Joined: 11 May 2015, 17:10
- Gender: Male
Re: Reserves
It's still down to the DOM to input the data, which is the problem in our DOHTPostman wrote: ↑05 Apr 2021, 11:40Cheers, I always make sure I do (by requesting a printout of my AL) but can’t speak for others.
-
Murdoch
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 572
- Joined: 11 Apr 2018, 16:55
- Gender: Male
Re: Reserves
I have this issue every time a new manager comes into the office. Where I have to matter of fact tell them, that I'll be taking another day off during the week.
Just another example of managers taking advantage of people that don't stand up for themselves, or don't know any better.
Just another example of managers taking advantage of people that don't stand up for themselves, or don't know any better.
-
postiepete2
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 24 Feb 2020, 08:35
- Gender: Male
Re: Reserves
Sorted this morning - got paid OT instead of lieu day no problem
-
picture123
- Posts: 121
- Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 20:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Reserves
If you're given it as your day off request in writing to be paid ot for it as soon as you find out. Your manager will soon start finding you a day off as everybody claiming it is brutal on his budget
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3728
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Re: Reserves
Not necessarily as 'brutal' as you might think. You lose out - for any OT that takes you above 38hrs aspicture123 wrote: ↑10 Apr 2021, 21:05If you're given it as your day off request in writing to be paid ot for it as soon as you find out. Your manager will soon start finding you a day off as everybody claiming it is brutal on his budget
any OT payment above the (current) FT 38hrs as RM don't pay contributions to the RMDC pension above 38hrs
and you won't get any delivery supplement for the same reason.
If you take the day off in lieu instead both of these payments are obviously paid by RM.
Also managers hate having to manage the 'extra' days off that are built up.