ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Upset and scared :(

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by Straight4ward »

10101.jpg
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by TeeferTiger »

Straight4ward wrote:
10101.jpg
That's me :cry
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Aprilaydee wrote:
Straight4ward wrote:
10101.jpg
That's me :cry
With the ginger fur and frightened look ? :shock:
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by Straight4ward »

That's rather personal, LL.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by TeeferTiger »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
Straight4ward wrote:
10101.jpg
That's me :cry
With the ginger fur and frightened look ? :shock:
How dare you!! Calling me a ginger... :nervous
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Aprilaydee wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
Straight4ward wrote:
10101.jpg
That's me :cry
With the ginger fur and frightened look ? :shock:
How dare you!! Calling me a ginger... :nervous
Russet ?
Ochre ?
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by TeeferTiger »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
Straight4ward wrote:
10101.jpg
That's me :cry
With the ginger fur and frightened look ? :shock:
How dare you!! Calling me a ginger... :nervous
Russet ?
Ochre ?
"Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears :sad:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by fishtank »

Aprilaydee wrote: "Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears :sad:
i didn't think you were old enough to join the blue rinse brigade april. :nervous :chuckle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by DGP1 »

Image
:Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by krussel »

DGP1 wrote:Image
:Very Happy

Now THAT is a Smurf :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :nana
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by TeeferTiger »

fishtank wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote: "Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears :sad:
i didn't think you were old enough to join the blue rinse brigade april. :nervous :chuckle
I've had grey hairs since I was 11 :shock: I started dyeing my hair after the greys started appearing in my fringe and I couldn't ignore them anymoe :cry
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by TeeferTiger »

krussel wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Image
:Very Happy

Now THAT is a Smurf :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :nana
She's been coloured in!!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by krussel »

Aprilaydee wrote:
krussel wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Image
:Very Happy

Now THAT is a Smurf :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :nana
She's been coloured in!!
I hope its a Photoshop job otherwise that white spirit is going to STING :crazy:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by TeeferTiger »

krussel wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
krussel wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Image
:Very Happy

Now THAT is a Smurf :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :nana
She's been coloured in!!
I hope its a Photoshop job otherwise that white spirit is going to STING :crazy:
She's lookin a bit like the blue rinse brigade if they colour any more of the ends of her hair in! And her socks...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by krussel »

Aprilaydee wrote:She's lookin a bit like the blue rinse brigade if they colour any more of the ends of her hair in! And her socks...
Oh yeah, you know i had not got around to looking at those bits yet :nervous
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........