ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2021)... HERE

ROYAL MAIL DELAYS : PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS A BIT OF A BACKLOG IN THE SYSTEM, WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO DELIVER WHAT WE CAN DAILY BUT UNFORTUNATELY IN SOME AREAS THERE WILL BE DELAYS. PLEASE HAVE SOME PATIENCE AS WE ARE DOING WHAT WE CAN.Postal workers of royalmailchat.co.uk

Police warning as Wiltshire Royal Mail staff seize 'drug sweets'

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Police warning as Wiltshire Royal Mail staff seize 'drug sweets'

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/news/ ... ug-sweets/

ACKETS of drug-laced gummy sweets were intercepted by eagle-eyed Royal Mail workers.

Wiltshire Police published a warning after a package of the Haribo-like sweets were seized on Monday. Staff at the Royal Wootton Bassett mail sorting office handed the parcel over to police.

On Facebook, officers from Royal Wootton Bassett warned: “Please be aware that these could be on the streets and could be easily mistaken for normal sweets.”

Police have not said what drugs it is suspected the sweets were laced with or how the discovery was made.

The sweets seized by police Picture: RWB POLICE/FACEBOOK
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
I am using an automatic grammar and spelling app, your original post if quoted may be amended by default. No judgement in your use of grammar or spelling is intended or meant.