ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

'Postie proceed as normal as you're hot' Glasgow mum makes hilarious coronavirus door sign

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

'Postie proceed as normal as you're hot' Glasgow mum makes hilarious coronavirus door sign

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glas ... n-17934502" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image

A mum in Glasgow has tried to inject a little humour into the current coronavirus crisis by creating a hilarious sign that's stuck on her front door.

Hayley Cook is currently self-isolating at home with her 10-year-old daughter Orla who is displaying symptoms of the virus.

And in attempt to make the best of it she came up with the idea to make a sign for the folk who will be knocking on her front door during the next wee while.


The sign reads: "Hiya! We are currently self-isolating so please adhere to the relevant info below: Cold Callers / TV Licensing - F**k Off!; Just Eat - Chap Door and leave food on doorstep; Postman - Proceed as normal (as you're hot). Cheers folks!"

Speaking to Glasgow Live about the sign, Hayley said: So I’m expecting a few packages to be delivered today as I work from home on a Monday anyway but as my daughter (Orla, 10) has developed a cough and fever since last night.

"I didn’t want to put any of the delivery people at risk so knew I had to do something, hence the sign. It’s a bit cheeky especially the cold caller/tv licensing bit but thought I’d take the opportunity to spell it out like it is in case there was any confusion!


"I put it on my Facebook and Instagram and it’s been a bit of a talking point. I’m always up for a laugh and a joke and I know this is a worrying time for a lot of people so thought I’d take the opportunity to raise a smile!

"My mum will most definitely kill me for it though when she’s dropping off supplies ha.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
blue1873
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 8867
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
Gender: Male

'Postie proceed as normal as you're hot' Glasgow mum makes hilarious coronavirus door sign

Post by blue1873 »

Ah ! "The Glesga Banter " .....gaun yersel hen !