https://redditchstandard.co.uk/news/pos ... te-cancer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
POSTAL worker Mark Whitworth is braving the shave to raise money to combat prostate cancer.
“A few people at work have had prostate cancer and survived and I’ve had friends who died as a result of complications from the cancer,” said the 58-year-old from Batchley.
Last October Mark was in the Alex himself for a knee operation.
“I made a promise to myself to grow a beard and even though I’m loving it I’m having it shaved off for charity,” he said.
That’s on June 20 at Bella Barber on Evesham Road, and the Redditch Standard will be there.
To donate to Mark’s cause visit https://bit.ly/2K1RiAW" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postal worker Mark Whitworth braves the shave for prostate cancer
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Postal worker Mark Whitworth braves the shave for prostate cancer
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.