https://www.burtonmail.co.uk/news/local ... nd-1476982" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (Do not click link - advert on page is alerting my Avast Virus checker - reported to site)
The vehicles have been 'badly damaged', said a witness
Delays have been reported in Sudbury after a road accident involving a car and a Royal Mail van this afternoon.
Traffic in the area is building up, according to Google Maps live traffic indicators after the incident.
A witness has told the Burton Mail that the A515 southbound is blocked while the crash is being dealt with.
They said: "I was coming over the bridge past the Boars Head Hotel and police started to direct traffic because there had been a crash involving a car and a Royal Mail van both of which look to have sustained significant damage.
"There was no sign of any ambulances, but I hope they are both OK."
Both Staffordshire and Derbyshire police say they are unable to provide anymore information on the incident.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Delays for motorists in Sudbury after crash involving Royal Mail van and a car
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Delays for motorists in Sudbury after crash involving Royal Mail van and a car
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.