ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Driver allowance query!

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
Steve32ford
Posts: 36
Joined: 29 Sep 2015, 18:18
Gender: Male

Driver allowance query!

Post by Steve32ford »

Hi
I apologise if this is in wrong place!
I have a query the van I usually use for a delivery I ve been stuck on (I am a reserve but not being moved around!) is a small
van , I now am driving a three seater high too long wheel base transit someone in office told me I should be entitled to extra allowance for this is that correct or not?
Thanks
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Driver allowance query!

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

used to be but not any more as far as I know.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.