ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Not paid sa whilst sick
-
Kobi72
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 16 Sep 2012, 11:01
- Gender: Male
Not paid sa whilst sick
do we still get paid for our collections when you've been sick,I do 3 evening collections which I'm signed up for?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Not paid sa whilst sick
No.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... hp?id=5534" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (para 5.2.1)
Its changed on pay for Annual Leave but not sickness absences as far as I know.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... hp?id=5534" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (para 5.2.1)
Its changed on pay for Annual Leave but not sickness absences as far as I know.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.