ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

The frustration of online delivery failures

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

The frustration of online delivery failures

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://onthewight.com/2016/08/08/letter ... -failures/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We’ve probably all experienced the problems of items ordered online not being delivered when we were told they were going to be, so many will sympathise with Brian’s frustrations.

On Friday morning last [5th August] I decided to purchase a new watch strap from online retailer Amazon. During the completion of the order I was asked if I would like next day delivery, at a cost of £8.99, fairly high but at least I would know when it would be delivered, before 13.00 the next day Saturday.

Saturday morning arrives, the shopping trip will have to wait as my new strap is coming today. The morning passes by and 13.00 comes and goes, but no sign of the package. Went shopping at 1400 and returned at 1600, checked online and the reason Royal Mail had given for non delivery was “Unable to locate address”.

Postcode in use for over 40 years
Now it is my belief that postcodes were first trialled in Norwich in 1959 and then appeared throughout the country by the mid seventies hence the Royal Mail slogan “Always use the postcode”.

I live on a small estate in Freshwater, the flats there being built in about the sixties/seventies. There is a road sign at the end of the road clearly displaying the estate name and a sign three feet square outside my block showing the flats within.

I think on this occasion we have to realise that the phase “Unable to locate address” really means “Couldn’t be bothered to deliver”.

No problem with normal mail
My post lady or post man delivers to my property six days a week and finds his/her way quite normally, but of course that’s just normal mail, costing less than a pound to deliver it seems that mail posted in that way is OK, but when one chooses to pay £8.99 for a guaranteed before 13.00 next day the system fails.

Online, the offer from Royal Mail was to try to deliver again three days later on Tuesday, so I’ll be visiting Royal Mail Monday just to make sure the delivery person actually knows where Freshwater is, perhaps I’ll offer a map.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.