http://www.winsfordguardian.co.uk/news/ ... Samaritan/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A 68-YEAR-OLD man from Winsford was left astonished when an anonymous postman returned his wallet with £70 cash inside.
John Bostock left The Queens Arms pub in Dene Drive on Wednesday, May 11, and before he realized he had left his wallet behind, he got a phone call from a man who had found it.
John met the man who was dressed in postman uniform and was reunited with his wallet.
John said he cannot believe his luck and has thanked the good Samaritan.
He said: “I had £70 in cash inside and two cards, one regarding Christies and my medication and a donor card.
“I just want to thank that postman, it just shows there still are some very good people around. Luckily my phone number was in my wallet so I was very fortunate. Obviously the Royal Mail employ some good people.”
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
68-year-old man thanks anonymous Good Samaritan
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
68-year-old man thanks anonymous Good Samaritan
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.