http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/ ... e-postman/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'We just pretend it never happened!'
We've all had our fair share of awkward moments - whether it's frantically waving back to someone who's actually waving to the person behind you, or the standard fist bump/high five misunderstanding, rest assured that your embarrassing encounters have nothing on this.
Yep, Kate Thornton's real-life horror story about her postman coming face-to-face with her vagina is up there in the history of cringe.
Explaining the curl-up-and-die moment on smart shopping site TBSeen, the TV personality said: "I answered the door one day and [the postman] was delivering a new mobile handset because the other one was broken, so I was just about to hand it over...
"And you know you don't wear underwear underneath your pyjamas, do you?
"So my little boy Ben is going, 'Mummy, Mummy, Mummy', and he literally went like that...[gestures to her pyjamas bottoms being yanked down].'
Talking to the channel's celebrity contributors, Melanie Blatt, Tamzin Outhwaite, Julie Graham, Amanda Byram and Heidi Range, Kate continued: "And I went [to the postman], 'Don't look at it!' and he went, 'I'm not looking at it!' and I went, 'You're looking at it!'"
Despite moving house (smart move), Kate still has the same postman - but the pair of them pretend it never happened.
That man deserves a no-bell prize.
Watch the hilarious clip of Kate recalling the ordeal below...
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Kate Thornton recalls the moment she flashed her vagina to the postman
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Kate Thornton recalls the moment she flashed her vagina to the postman
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Tman
- Posts: 4145
- Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57
Kate Thornton recalls the moment she flashed her vagina to the postman
Amazing that a supposedly intelligent woman is so clueless about her own body that she can't differentiate vagina from vulva..
-
saddlerposty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 248
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 18:20
- Gender: Male
Kate Thornton recalls the moment she flashed her vagina to the postman
they're just talking a load of old fanny if you ask me. 