http://www.insidermedia.com/insider/yor ... isons-role" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Morrisons has appointed the chief executive of the Post Office to its board to support its turnaround plan.
Paula Vennells will join as a non-executive director from 1 January 2016. Vennells has been Post Office chief executive since April 2012, joining the business in 2007. Previously she was group commercial director of Whitbread Plc having started her career with Unilever and L'Oreal.
After six years as a non-executive director, Johanna Waterous has announced her intention to step down from the board at the end of the financial year. Irwin Lee will succeed Johanna as chair of the remuneration committee.
Morrisons chairman Andrew Higginson said: "I am delighted to welcome Paula to the board. Her experience of restructuring and building a retail operation at the Post Office, her background in FMCG and her experience as a serving CEO, will all be invaluable to the board going forward."
Paula Vennells said: "I am delighted to have the opportunity to join Morrisons and to work with the board to help to contribute to the company's turnaround."
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
POST OFFICE CHIEF TAKES UP MORRISONS ROLE
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
POST OFFICE CHIEF TAKES UP MORRISONS ROLE
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.