Local postman inspired by sunsets and nature: Lee Pearce joins Camera Club
http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/whats-on/a ... re-9157571" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
Lee Pearce, 33, from Brotton has joined our Camera Club :: Take a look at some of his pictures here http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/whats-on/a ... re-9157571" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
http://i4.gazettelive.co.uk/incoming/article9153846.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/JS48217159.jpg
Every day The Gazette features the very best of pictures sent to us from readers around Teesside.
We've been so impressed we launched Camera Club, a regular feature in which we profile different photographers, find out a bit more about them and share a selection of their latest shots.
To have your pictures featured visit http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/cameraclub" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Name: Lee Pearce
Where are you from? Brotton
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am 33-year-old, a postman, my interests include singing/songwriting, five-a-side-football and keeping fit.
What do you like taking pictures of? I love catching sunsets and weather photos as well as nature pictures and my border collie Meg.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Local postman inspired by sunsets and nature
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Local postman inspired by sunsets and nature
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.