ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Prince wrote a song about a postman stealing his girlfriend.

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Prince wrote a song about a postman stealing his girlfriend.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article ... cle=162067" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The 56-year-old singer-songwriter - who released albums 'Plectrumelectrum' and 'Art Official Age' last year - is known for having hours of unreleased material, and one of his long-term collaborators, Cat Glover, has revealed one of the unheard songs tells the tale of his lover's affair with a delivery man.

She explained: ''One of the lyrics in his song said, 'I went out of town for 40 days, she made love to the mail man when I was away. I bet she thought I wouldn't catch her. She had a 15 cent postage stamp on her ass.'''

And while the subject matter is slightly odd, the singer - who worked with the 'Purple Rain' hitmaker on his 1987 album 'Sign o' the Times' and 1988's 'Lovesexy' - insisted it is one of her favourite tracks from the star, despite the fact it has never been heard by his fans.

Speaking in the BBC Radio 4 documentary 'Hunting for Prince's Vault', Cat said: ''That's the one I really like.

''That song has never, ever, ever been performed live.

''That is a bad song, and by that I mean awesome.''
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32798
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Prince wrote a song about a postman stealing his girlfri

Post by POSTMAN »

She had a 15 cent postage stamp on her ass
Nothing unusual about that,here's my wife's arse...
wife.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Prince wrote a song about a postman stealing his girlfri

Post by fishtank »

POSTMAN wrote:here's my wife's arse..
I thought you were your wife's arse.... :whistle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Re: Prince wrote a song about a postman stealing his girlfri

Post by aiden01 »

fishtank wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:here's my wife's arse..
I thought you were your wife's arse.... :whistle
very cheeky :Very Happy