My nine key predictions for the City over the 12 months ahead
http://www.cityam.com/206685/my-nine-ke ... nths-ahead" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TWO
Prominent changes in blue chip boardrooms will include an announcement by Royal Mail that its chief executive, Moya Greene, is to step down after tiring of the company’s frequent impasses with its regulator.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
My nine key predictions for the 12 months ahead
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
My nine key predictions for the 12 months ahead
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
cyrus
- Posts: 215
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:38
- Gender: Male
Re: My nine key predictions for the 12 months ahead
Don't think I'll miss her.There seamed to be an increase in Bullying during her term 