http://ulsterherald.com/2014/12/04/thie ... -mail-van/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Police have appealed for information after heartless thieves targeted a Royal Mail van making deliveries in Omagh this week. A Royal Mail employee had parked her delivery van outside a house in Gortrush Park at around 11am on Tuesday when the thieves struck. Returning to the van just five minutes later to continue her delivery round, the driver noticed the rear door of the van around three to four inches ajar. It was then she noticed that two parcels had been taken. Omagh PSNI have appealed for anyone who can help to contact Constable Donnelly on the 101 line using reference CC507 of 2nd December 2014.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Thieves target Royal Mail van
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Thieves target Royal Mail van
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Thieves target Royal Mail van
Left unlocked? 
-
philsdeals19
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 29 Jul 2010, 17:44
- Gender: Male
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Thieves target Royal Mail van
Actually,I wonder if they were specials? If that was me and it was 2 normal parcels I might be minded not to say anything as I would know what trouble I'd be in!