http://www.in-cumbria.com/a69-in-cumbri ... -1.1176359" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The A69 in Cumbria has reopened after a Royal Mail van crashed through a wall.
The road was closed eastbound near Low Row for around 45 minutes on Thursday afternoon while a crane recovered the vehicle.
No one was injured.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
A69 IN CUMBRIA REOPENED AFTER VAN CRASHES THROUGH WALL
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
A69 IN CUMBRIA REOPENED AFTER VAN CRASHES THROUGH WALL
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.