Fiona Bruce MP asks constituents where they would like new postboxes
http://www.middlewichguardian.co.uk/new ... s/?ref=rss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HOLMES Chapel MP Fiona Bruce is calling on her constituents to get involved with a new Royal Mail initiative.
Royal Mail is proposing to erect 2000 additional letter boxes across the country, and Mrs Bruce is asking her constituents to get in touch with their suggested locations.
“I am keen to ensure that residents in my constituency benefit from this proposal and I am therefore asking for suggestions for new letterbox locations, which I am assured by the Head of Public Affairs of Royal Mail will be considered,” said Mrs Bruce.
“I am very much aware from the number of letters I receive daily how important postal services are to my constituents and I am keen to ensure that they are as convenient and as efficient as possible for everyone in this area.”
Suggestions, along with location specific directions, should be sent to Fiona Bruce MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA or by email to fiona.bruce.mp@parliament.uk.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Fiona Bruce MP asks where they would like new postboxes
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Fiona Bruce MP asks where they would like new postboxes
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3289
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
Re: Fiona Bruce MP asks where they would like new postboxes
right up her arse
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: Fiona Bruce MP asks where they would like new postboxes
Seconded.hans solo wrote:right up her arse
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Fiona Bruce MP asks where they would like new postboxes
lovelyhans solo wrote:right up her arse
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Fiona Bruce MP asks where they would like new postboxes
That explains this picture - you pair of devilsDirtyHarry wrote:Seconded.hans solo wrote:right up her arse

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Fiona Bruce MP asks where they would like new postboxes
On her head, instead of the current one.
-
saddlerposty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 248
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 18:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Fiona Bruce MP asks where they would like new postboxes
not near my house for a start off.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Fiona Bruce MP asks where they would like new postboxes
ON the easy walks i know the area where she covers
-
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Fiona Bruce MP asks where they would like new postboxes
Is she, he currently on BIG BROTHER ?