Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett praises postal boost for Crayford http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/10942 ... _Crayford/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BEXLEYHEATH and Crayford MP David Evennett has welcomed Royal Mail plans to insert Crayford as a specific location in postal addresses.
Following agreement with Bexley Council, Royal Mail will check the proposed boundaries have been correctly identified and write to residents informing them of the changes.
The plan will proceed as long as 20 per cent of people do not object.
The changes will mean addresses will include ‘Crayford, Dartford’.
Mr Evennett said: "I am pleased that at least the historic town of Crayford will get recognition from the Royal Mail.
"I hope more residents will support this change and include Crayford in their postal address."
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Crayford MP David Evennett praises postal boost for Crayford
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Crayford MP David Evennett praises postal boost for Crayford
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.