http://www.burnleyexpress.net/news/weir ... -1-6176042" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brothers Adrian and Stephen Melton, from Sabden, have staged a “sit-in” at Burnley Post Office.
The pair are angry that they have still not been connected to broadband at their homes in the village, despite agreeing a contract with the Post Office two months ago.
Stephen (69), of Cobden Close, said: “I am angry because the money has been taken out of my account but I have not been connected.
“I have had numerous telephone calls with the Post Office broadband people but to no avail. I am not blaming staff in Burnley but I feel the only way to get my message across is to stage a sit-in.”
Mr Jeremy Woodrow, from the Post Office, has since spoken to Mr Melton and assured him he would be connected in the next 10 days.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Brothers sit in protest at Burnley Post Office
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Brothers sit in protest at Burnley Post Office
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.