http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/ ... z2iYTfdozB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
POSTMAN Dean Raggatt hopes to deliver a big lift to a charity that is trying to help more men survive prostate cancer.
The 36-year-old aims to raise £1,400 for Prostate Cancer UK by doing a 500-mile sponsored cycle ride in May.
He will cycle from his Tewkesbury home to London and meet other cyclists riding from there to Amsterdam and then on to Brussels.
He will get the train back to London and then cycle back to Tewkesbury.
Dean, of Kingston Road, Northway, is preparing for the event and said: “I know it’s quite a long distance but if I put the right training in, I’m sure I can manage it.”
He was inspired to do the ride because a work colleague has the disease and because it is Royal Mail’s official charity. To sponsor him, go to http://www.sponsorme.co.uk/dean" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postman Dean Raggatt saddles up for charity cycle challenge
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Postman Dean Raggatt saddles up for charity cycle challenge
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.