Postman Pee: Couple plagued by urine on doorstep find out it was POSTIE
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/po ... ep-1995213" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Royal Mail worker regularly relieved himself outside their home and the couple thought drunks were to blame
A postman’s deliver-wees to one couple left them horrified – after he repeatedly urinated on their doorstep.
The Royal Mail worker regularly relieved himself outside the home of Luke Osborne, 27, and partner Keyleigh Rawlings, 23.
The couple thought drunks were to blame for the puddles but when they began to suspect the postie, Luke hid in the hall to catch him in the act.
Luke said: “When I went out, there he was, full frontal, urinating. I couldn’t believe it.”
Royal Mail investigated and said the postman would be dealt with.
Disgusted Luke, of Exeter, Devon, said: “For months my partner and I have been having to walk through urine.
"The entrance to our flat is secluded with steps up to the front door.
“I had thought at first it might be late night drunks, but drunks don’t return to the same spot day after day to relieve themselves.
This is the Royal Mail, they deliver in the Queen’s name and there he was having a wee on my front step.”
Royal Mail spokeswoman Val Bodden said: “Royal Mail expects the highest standards of behaviour from our people while out on deliveries and this individual will now face internal disciplinary measures.”
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postman Pee: Couple plagued by urine on doorstep
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Postman Pee: Couple plagued by urine on doorstep
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Jynxx
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 198
- Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 16:48
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman Pee: Couple plagued by urine on doorstep find ou
Has toilet stops been included in his revision? Maybe that's where georoute says to take a pee 
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: Postman Pee: Couple plagued by urine on doorstep find ou
If he was really stuck he could have had an empty bottle to piss in and pour it down somewhere else hygienically.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
macetheace
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 21:51
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman Pee: Couple plagued by urine on doorstep find ou
should`ve told him to piss-off and go and do it somewhere else 
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16701
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Postman Pee: Couple plagued by urine on doorstep find ou
It also seems a bit odd that he needed to pee at exactly the same time every day.
Was Keyleigh his ex and he got dumped for Luke?
Was Keyleigh his ex and he got dumped for Luke?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
postypie
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 18 Mar 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman Pee: Couple plagued by urine on doorstep find ou
When you got to go you got to go...better out than in I say...going to the same place though...I think this postie was taking the piss big time....he should be given some bleach, scrubbing brush, and a bucket. And told to clean-up his mess...but on a serious note...if posties are out there 3 to 4 hours + and there are no bog facilities what are they supposed to do?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Postman Pee: Couple plagued by urine on doorstep find ou
postypie wrote:When you got to go you got to go...better out than in I say...going to the same place though...I think this postie was taking the piss big time....he should be given some bleach, scrubbing brush, and a bucket. And told to clean-up his mess...but on a serious note...if posties are out there 3 to 4 hours + and there are no bog facilities what are they supposed to do?
If no toilets have been identified in the walk log then on P&L they can use the van to return to the office. If on walking delivery then they should contact the manager and also return to the office.
Me I have identified 3 possible locations on my walk and got the manager at the time to write to them so it could all be done officially.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Postman Pee: Couple plagued by urine on doorstep find ou
Not piss on someone's doorstep. There has to be an alternative. Most people can hold it in for 20-30 minutes. As Teebs says, if there are no facilities available nearby, return to the office. Though lack of facilities should have been raised after the first couple of days on the walk at the latest, if not beforehand.postypie wrote:When you got to go you got to go...better out than in I say...going to the same place though...I think this postie was taking the piss big time....he should be given some bleach, scrubbing brush, and a bucket. And told to clean-up his mess...but on a serious note...if posties are out there 3 to 4 hours + and there are no bog facilities what are they supposed to do?
It would appear that there is more to this though, an issue with the home owner perhaps, why else the same doorstep, everyday?
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman Pee: Couple plagued by urine on doorstep
Think he was taking the piss outa them 