Royal Mail is to set up a 111,000 sq ft distribution centre at Beckton in East London. [29-May-2013]
Here is the link :-
http://www.ukbusinesspark.co.uk/rol02371.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Does anyone know what this site is to be used for?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail Secures Beckton DC
-
nataddick
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 362
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 09:47
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Royal Mail Secures Beckton DC
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... DC#p567047" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.